Dubai is one of the most prestigious and luxurious holiday destinations; in the world. As one of the seven UAE emirates, the city was built from scratch and has now evolved as one of the world’s top ‘must-visit’ destinations. From the tallest buildings in the world to the biggest shopping mall, Dubai has it all. Travelers, shopping lovers, and car lovers from all over the world have one travel destination in common on their bucket lists; Dubai. Are you planning your weekend trip to Dubai? Do you want to know which places to visit in Dubai and what they offer? In this article, we’ll help you plan your weekend trip to Dubai so that you can make the best of it!
Here’s how you can make your weekend in Dubai unforgettable!
Western technology and Eastern sensibility; are the combination that has made this UAE emirate the ultimate tourist destination. According to the latest research, Dubai had over 12.82M overnight guests from January to November 2022, with the most number of visitors from India. The city is home to not only the tallest buildings of the world but has some of the most magnificent tourist attractions of the world. In the points below, we have enlisted some of the brilliant places to visit in Dubai that you shouldn’t miss out on your next weekend trip to the city!
- At The Top, Burj Khalifa: Let’s start from the basics, shall we? And by basics, we mean an architectural masterpiece. Wouldn’t you love to get a panoramic view of this magnificent city? Well, from the top of the world’s tallest building, you will get a chance to witness the best sight you’ve ever seen.
- Ski Dubai: Is the mountain lover in you demanding that you go skiing? Well, Dubai has got a solution for that. Mall of the Emirates has the Middle East’s largest indoor skiing resort. Now, you can snowball even in the summers. So, get your skiing gear, work on your skiing skills and have a great time!
- Mattel Play Town: Travelling with kids? Make a stop at the Mattel play town in the City Walk Area. This entertainment zone is like a dream come true for kids, with their favorite characters like Thomas the Tank Engine, Angelina Ballerina, and Bob The Builder; coming to life. It offers many fun activities for the children to socialize and learn teamwork.
- Palm Jumeirah: Palm Jumeirah is one of the grandest projects in Dubai and holds the title of the largest artificial island. It has many beautiful tourist attractions like Atlantis-The Palm, The Pointe, and Aquaventure Waterpark; you can dine, shop, and play; all in one place.
- Sunset Dinner Cruise, Dubai Marina: What better way to end a trip than on a cruise? Enjoy the best luxury buffet on the Sunset Dinner Cruise at the Dubai Marina. Have unlimited soft drinks, tea, and coffee followed by a dinner of your preference arranged by the Address Marina Hotel as you cruise across the Burj Al Arab.
So, if you’re planning to visit Dubai for a weekend trip, you can check out the above places and have a great weekend with your family and friends!